The 1.0.1 maintenance release for epicVerb is out now. It covers a couple of bugfixes, improvements and is now fully SSE compatible (running on older SSE1 machines now too).
Changelog release 1.0.1
- bugfix: grainyness in the modulation algorithm
- bugfix: some knobs disappeared under certain circumstances
- bugfix: some GUI handling jitters due to overlapping mouse regions
- change: extended focus of VOLUME knob to LED display below
- bugfix: zipping noises on DRY/WET and VOLUME knob
- change: some user presets added
- change: MOD amount re-calibrated
- bugfix: DC offset issues
- bugfix: proper SSE1 support (older AMD Athlon systems support)
- change: improved memory management (less memory consumption, faster loading)
- change: updated manual
Beside the smoother modulation this is soundwise identical and the update should be safe to install in existing projects. The reverb tail at larger settings appears slightly darker due to improved delay line algorithms but
this is really subtle.
The free download for PC and VST compatible systems is available via the download tab at the top of the page or just click here instead and please acceppt the end-user license agreement.