Rescue MK2 is the major overhaul of the analog style modelled signal designer already introduced back in 2007. It is a sophisticated mid/side based transient processing device which not only allows detailed ’3D’ imaging control but also fancy transient compression and distortion with dynamics that remains vibrant and alive.
Changes at a glance:
- Some internal routing changes are streamlining the workflow per channel.
- Based on true stateful signal saturation algorithms, it provides way smoother transient management and distortion.
- Better support for different gain-staging levels is introduced.
- The analog style signal path emulation is a complete rework.
- The manual is completely rewritten.
More and detailed information is included in the manual.
Rescue MK2 is a Windows x32 freeware release for VST compatible applications and you can grab your copy via the download page.