After asking “Ableton Live – the ultimate creative production tool?” somewhere in last year I’ve struggled for quite some time on whether to move or not.
Meanwhile some fresh air has been come into this and here is the brief interim status concerning my efforts on switching over to a new host software:
- my copy for Ableton Live has arrived and is already properly installed
- Phil from Heidelberg kindly gave me a comprehensive introduction into it
- tweaked a very first session on sunday and that was a surprisingly smooth experience (however just some first steps)
- hope that no major obstacles will arise during the further ramp up
- looking for further online tutorial and website tips now