A small but crucial update has been released today for NastyDLA which finally fixes all known issues related to the chorus effect. This is a safe update and should be performed by all users of NastyDLA 1.0 (or the recent 1.0.1 public betas)!
- Fix: modulation artifacts in the chorus section (affects all setups)
- Fix: clearly audible lofi artifacts in the chorus section (crackle or noise) in some setups
- Fix: crackle/artifacts when turning chorus from Off position to On and vice versa
- Improvements: further assembler optimizations with lower overall cpu footprint
- Minor improvements: subtly wider and better chorus imaging