Just a couple of days ago we introduced the upcoming release of SlickEQ and lots of questions raised already. So, here is what Fabien already committed about it in a public forum:
- Win/Mac, AU/VST2/VST3 (+AAX planned and in process), x32/x64
- No linux builds planned, sorry.
- The name is “TDR VOS Slick EQ” and it will be available for free.
- Release is a matter of days. Maybe a week or two.
As of today I just want to add: With the introduction of TDR VOS SlickEQ, quite a number of amazing and previously unheard DSP algorithms will see the light of day – including (but not limited to) several Stateful Saturation algorithms running within an audio signal path entirely upsampled to a constant high sample rate for maximum precision.
Expect smoothness, best-in-class.
- thread at kvraudio.com
- what I’m currently working on – Vol. 12
- sharing the same vision …