1.0.1 Maintenance Update
- New AAX Editions (experimental, Win32 AAX is not functional).
- Performance optimizations (+30% in some cases).
- Value-displays now accept “,” as decimal separator (in addition to “.”)
- Fixed rare denormal issues
- User presets slots increased to 10
- On a Mac, short-cut labels show “Cmd” instead of “Ctrl”
- Preset code now uses the Plugin-name as root tag (the old format is still supported)
- Show parameter units in GUI-less mode
- Fix in mac install script bug which prevented the creation of user presets
The TDR VOS SlickEQ version 1.0.1 is now available from the official labs page: http://www.tokyodawn.net/tdr-vos-slickeq/
Best regards, Fabien / Vlad and Herbert