Binaries/installers for SlickEQ standard can be downloaded from here:
The binaries for the GE edition are now available in the customer area at tokyodawn.net.
This minor update fixes several little bugs, greatly reduces general CPU consumption and even adds a new “ECO” processing mode.
1.1.0 Minor update content
- New “Eco” processing mode with almost zero latency
- Reduced overall CPU usage
- Stepped frequency/gain knobs activated by ctrl+drag or right mouse button drag
- Increased user presets slots count
- Minor UI adjustments
- Various minor improvements