One year ago the initial release of epicVerb digital reverberation simulator was made available and as of today the epicVerb 1.5 major update is released. It contains not only some bugfixes and stability improvements but also some re-worked algorithms which supports way more dense and three-dimensional reverberation processing.
- stability improvements, especially for the memory issues that were causing crashes when deleting plugins in some host applications
- improved reverb tail generation (affects faster density build up, diffusion and depth perception)
- MOD knob does not disappear anymore when ctrl+click
- plug-in does not write separate .dat file to disc anymore
- faster loading times on systems with large amounts of system fonts
- VST vendor tag changed to “Variety Of Sound”
- SSE1 support is discontinued
The epicVerb 1.5 audio plug-in is a Win32 only release and requires a SSE2 (or higher) compatible system. It is tested and known to work in many VST compatible hosts. The download is available through the Downloads page here.